[h323plus] Unable to load H.263 and H.264 plugin dll for x64 windows

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Thu Feb 2 04:49:47 EST 2012

Jess

X64 support is definitely a work in progress.

To load the audio/video plugins the files also have to be compiled x64. I
just checked in and tested vs2010 x64 support for H.261 but beyond that you
are on your own.

You will need to compile the H.263 and H.264 plugins x64 and build your own
x64 version of X264 and FFMPEG. Sorry I don't yet have prebuilt x64
binaries.

Simon