[h323plus] OpenMCU Virtual Machine working out-of-the-box

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Sun Apr 1 04:17:39 EDT 2012

Hi,

I ran the virtual machine using KVM and had to twiddle with the network
config a bit to get it going within my local network, but their version
of OpenMCU seems to be quite a bit improved indeed.

Its pretty picky about codecs, but I did get a 2 party conference with
2 Spranto clients going using H.263 in 4CIF. Its actually the first time
I ever got OpenMCU to mix video for me. Kudos!

Do we have anybody on the list who speaks Russian and can get us in
contact with the programmers ? I think it would be great if we could
get their changes into the H323Plus CVS. The source is included in the
torrent, but I think it would be best to talk with them first.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan at willamowius.de, http://www.gnugk.org/