[h323plus] Negotiate /Renegotiate video channel during call

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Sat Nov 26 00:02:21 EST 2011

Josh

Here is some simple code to do what you want.

You will need to collect the H323ChannelNumber in the open session to know
which session to close.

PBoolean MyH323Connection::OpenMyVideoSession(H323ChannelNumber & num)

{

  PBoolean IsOpen = false;

  for (PINDEX i = 0; i < localCapabilities.GetSize(); i++) {

    H323Capability & localCapability = localCapabilities[i];

    if (localCapability.GetMainType() == H323Capability::e_Video) {

      H323Capability * remoteCapability =
remoteCapabilities.FindCapability(localCapability);

      IsOpen = (remoteCapability && logicalChannels->Open(remoteCapability,
H323Capability::e_Video ,num));

        if (IsOpen)

            break;

    }

  }

  return IsOpen;

}

PBoolean MyH323Connection::CloseMyVideoSession(const H323ChannelNumber &
num)

{

    CloseLogicalChannel(num,num.IsFromRemote());

    return true;

}

Simon