[h323plus] Negotiate /Renegotiate video channel during call

J.C Mercier jcmerc5 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 12:11:01 EST 2011

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible in H323plus renegotiate for video channel
during a call?

For instance, let's say I started an audio only call and the remote party
is sending either audio only or both audio and video, is there a way for me
start sending my video as the call is already in progress?

And also, if i'm in a video call (sending my video) and i want to switch to
audio only by stopping video (my video transmission) while the call is in
progress, how would go about doing that?

If this is not supported, what approach is supported in H323plus?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Josh C.