[h323plus] Need help to run oh323tut application using ALSA

ABDUL MOIZ abdulmoiz786 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:54:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

          I am using simph323 application (i.e running two instances one as
caller and the other as listener) and able to transfer only "Audio".
Is it possible to transfer "Video" and "Data" also using simph323
application and if so how to give the command line options for the 2
instances (i.e caller and listener)
Or else can anybody suggest me if there is any better application/example
to transfer Audio,Video and Data simultaneously.

Regards,
Abdul Moiz