[h323plus] RTP Packet Issue

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Mar 2 05:55:28 EST 2011

KC

It looks like some multiplexing where 2 different RTP streams are sent over
the same connection. No idea why. PVX sends audio tones embedded in the
audio channel but I don't know what would be sent on the video channel.

PVX does some strange things. Last week I committed a number of custom
patches to get  H.239 interworking fixed as PVX does it's own strange logic.

Simon