[h323plus] Compiling PTLib 2.10.1 in Ubuntu 11

JF NP jfnp090274 at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 22 02:35:58 EDT 2011

Thank you, Piyush. But it seems that I've that installed already:

sudo apt-get install libpthread-stubs0-dev
[sudo] password for xxxxxxx:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libpthread-stubs0-dev is already the newest version.
libpthread-stubs0-dev set to manually installed.

sudo apt-get install libpthread-stubs0-dev.

pthread stubs not provided by native libc, development files.

--
Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma

Hi,