[h323plus] Mature Video Conf Client of H323Plus

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Thu Jun 16 01:57:16 EDT 2011

Hi Piyush,

the shared library versions should work, too, but its a lot less hassle
to use optnoshared. Also, for now I would try to stay away from the
latest PTLib version and stick with PTLib 2.8.4. Check out the compile
notes for the GNU Gatekeeper:
http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html

Those notes apply to most H323Plus based applications.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan at willamowius.de, http://www.gnugk.org/