[h323plus] Mature Video Conf Client of H323Plus

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 23:19:54 EDT 2011

Hi Simon,

Thanks a lot for suggestion.

Before I already try that but after your suggestion I try it with more
attention.

With latest combination of ptlib & h323plus I use make all and it build
successfully But I was geting problem in runing even if I installed shaired
lib.

After some survey I try make bothnoshared and it works perfectly.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma

--