[h323plus] RTP Issue using H323plus

kcooi12345 at gmail.com kcooi12345 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:44:06 EDT 2011

Dear Simon,  H323plus members,

where the frame buffer/ sequencer located or should located?
Also, why a sequence can just ignore like this?
Because RTP is designed to handle the receiving packets that may come in
unordered situation.

If we simply ignore any frame slice, especially video data that come in
unordered sequence, then
'breaking' picture will also always exist due to ignoring of this
packets and causing a frame uncompleted, even no packet loss happened.

Thanks.