[h323plus] Silk codec support

Robert Jongbloed robert.jongbloed at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 11 18:26:01 EST 2011

I added SILK to OPAL a couple of months back. Unfortunately it was SIP only
as I did not know what the H.245 encoding is for SILK, if any.

Now that I see there is at least a proposed standard, this should be able to
be finished in a few minutes. It would be really nice if the two systems
could use the same code for this.

Robert Jongbloed
OPAL/OpenH323/PTLib Architect and Co-founder.

Czekierda
> Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:42 PM
> To: h323plus at lists.packetizer.com
> Subject: [h323plus] Silk codec support
>
> Dear H.323Plus team,
>
> I have a question regarding support for skype's silk codec. Do you plan to
> support it soon? Maybe you have already started development/integration?
Do