[h323plus] H.261 and G.722

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Mon Jan 10 16:47:39 EST 2011

Simon took out the whole call to PreIncEncodeSetup() and not just the
zeroing of sbit_. I have restored that and added the initialization of
sbit_ in the H261Encode c'tor. Unfortuantely it doesn't help - if sbit_
isn't reset to 0, the plugin crashes in InEncodeAndGetPacket(), so I
just commented the suggested removal for now.

Alessandro, could you please provide a "diff -u" of your code against
the latest CVS ?

Thanks,
Jan

--