[h323plus] Possible Entry through h.323 at Port 1720

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Fri Jan 7 09:05:13 EST 2011

Christian

TCP 1720 is used for H.323 call signaling and is only used during a video
conferencing call.

The device maybe using port 1720 but it may not be video conferencing
related unless there is a video conferencing device behind the router
connect to a device outside the router and you certainly cannot configure
the router on that port.

Simon