[h323plus] [Fwd: Re: Silk codec support]

Łukasz Czekierda luke at agh.edu.pl
Fri Jan 14 05:39:06 EST 2011

Dear Simon, Robert and all H323Plus Team,

Thanks for your very fast answer.

I have successfully built ptlib, h323plus (1.22) with silk codec and
simple. I put silk_ptplugin.dll, iLBC_ptplugin.dll and
gsm0610_ptplugin.dll into c:\pwlib_plugins (then also to
c:\ptlib_plugins). Simple runs OK on XP and Windows 7, quality of G.711
and iLBC (both 13k and 15k) is good, but neither gsm nor silk work.
There are some static, MOS is about 1... Additionally, simple app logs
SKP_Silk_Encode returned -4 every few seconds. Am I doing anything wrong?

Regards,
Łukasz