[h323plus] H.261 and G.722

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Mon Jan 10 04:30:04 EST 2011

Simon,

after your change to the H.261 plugin, it stopped working for me: With
the new plugin, I only receive a black video stream with Spranto and
Polycom PVX.

I had tested the old plugin with Polycom PVX, Polycom HDX 9004,
Tandberg T3 and the Mirial Softphone and all worked.

Alessandro, which Polycom device causes you trouble ? Is the new plugin
working any better there ?

I would suggest to revert that patch for now.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan at willamowius.de, http://www.gnugk.org/