[h323plus] Possible Entry through h.323 at Port 1720

Braun, Christian Christian.Braun at concentrix-solar.de
Fri Jan 7 08:48:47 EST 2011

Hello everybody,

I am new to this list and have just a simple question:

We are using an Sierre Wireless Raven XT router to send data from a remote place to our servers
And at the moment the connection is not fully established (we cannot connect with Loggernet Campbell Scientic Program).

A port scan from the machine gives:
PORT     STATE  SERVICE
1720/tcp open   H.323/Q.931

Which is the only open port (no SSH, no HTML Port).

Is there a possibility to get through this port to change the configuration of the router?
Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Christian Braun

Christian Braun  |  System Development
Concentrix Solar GmbH  |  Bötzinger Str. 31  |  79111 Freiburg  |  Germany
T +49 761 214 108 35  |  F +49 761 214 108 29  |  M +49 1522 273 66 35
christian.braun at concentrix-solar.de<mailto:christian.braun at concentrix-solar.de>  |  www.concentrix-solar.de<http://www.concentrix-solar.de/>
Managing Directors: Hansjörg Lerchenmüller, Emmanuel Arène  |  Chairman of the Board: Dr. André-Jacques Auberton-Hervé
HRB 7492 Register Court Freiburg  |  Disclaimer: www.concentrix-solar.de/disclaimer<http://www.concentrix-solar.de/disclaimer>

Concentrix Solar is a division of the Soitec Group: www.soitec.com<http://www.soitec.com/>