[h323plus] unavailable H.264 plugin and missing H.263 CIF4/16 capabilities

Vladimir Fekete vladko.fekete at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:40:17 EST 2011

Hello all,

  I'd like to confirm, that I successfully tested H.264 with modes CIF,
CIF4, i1080 and p720 between "simple.exe" application based on h323plus
library and OpenPhone version 3.8.2 based on OPAL library. Thank you all for
help to make it run ! (I just had to change simpleplus project to accept
modes above CIF (and I borrowed pvideoutputdevice_yuv from openam) and  it
works like a charm without problems (aka it is stable)).

Best regards,

 Vladimir Fekete