[h323plus] unavailable H.264 plugin and missing H.263 CIF4/16 capabilities

Vladimir Fekete vladko.fekete at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:35:54 EST 2011

Hello Simon, all,

thank you very much for the hint. It looks that with 102 it works (finally)
 \o/. I'm soo happyyyy :-)

It works for sure between H323Plus based applications. I also tried
OpenPhone and it looks it works too.

  I was digging in the h264 plugin and uncommented lines for 4CIF and 1080P,
so I have a plan to test them aswell (since - as I saw in MyPhone, the QCIF
and CIF support is hardcoded and one has to add there higher resolution).

 I hope I get this running with OPAL with all possible resolutions. I have a
plan to put somwhere step-by-step guide for windows 7/mingw platform and I
post here link (as I did before :
feynman.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~fekete/opalwith my unsuccessful tries
around h263) once I get it running.

  I used trunk for h323plus, ptlib, ffmpeg and for x264 version 102
(revision 293b47bc2c52abe5143913ef3d126e6170edaf5c)  to make it run for
h323+.

Best regards,

  Vladimir