[h323plus] unavailable H.264 plugin and missing H.263 CIF4/16 capabilities

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Sun Feb 20 06:59:34 EST 2011

Vladimir

Sorry for the delay in replying.

X264 is definitely a moving target and I'm happy with v102 and it works
quite well.

I would suggest doing a CVS update and compile debug version of the
X264_helper. I've removed the visual studio debug dependencies and  I've had
pretty good success with that.

If that does not work I would try earlier iterations of X264.

Simon