[h323plus] unavailable H.264 plugin and missing H.263 CIF4/16 capabilities

Vladimir Fekete vladko.fekete at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 06:32:45 EST 2011

Hello all,

    partial success - I have found the proper part of the code, which led me
to solution of my problem, so now I can see H.264 in myphone, openam in the
list of capabilities and also in OpenPhone and from OPAL projects, now I
have to make it run... (since when I try to use it, it crash the
application).

Best regards,

  Vladimir Fekete

P.S. an interesting by-product of this is, that capability H.263-720 popped
up (e.g. the 720), it does not work however :-)