[h323plus] lost rtp packets and using jitter for video session

Igor Pavlov pavlov.ig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:27:03 EST 2011

Hi,

On connection speed greater than 384 kbps I have many lost rtp packets.
If I switch off decoding of incoming video packets, than number of lost
packets decreases.
That is why I would like to try use jitter on video stream.
I changed call of OpalMediaFormat() constructor inside OpalVideoFormat
constructor in such way that needsjitter member become TRUE.
But It is not working, not decoding any data.

How can I use Jitter for my purpose and in general - can I do it?

Igor Pavlov