[h323plus] [Opalvoip-devel] H323 on windows mobile

Martin Acevedo acevedoma at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 14 18:30:21 EDT 2011

Thank you Simon it sounds good.
I tried to compile the ptlib library with a very basic configuration (configure.exe) but I had some issues regarding files with Mac formatting.
Which version do you recomend as stable? I downloaded PTLib (req) 2.8.3 but it contains some issues regarding the syslog.h and syslog.cxx formatting. It seems these files have apple's format. I converted the file to windows but still have problems
The macro below is causing some issues
#define PSYSTEMLOG(level, variables) \
  if (PSystemLog::GetTarget().GetThresholdLevel() >= PSystemLog::level) { \
    PSystemLog P_systemlog(PSystemLog::level); \
    P_systemlog << variables; \
  } else (void)0
The vc++ compiler complains about PSystemLog::level, it seems this variable does not exists. If I undefine the macro and the entire stack compile just fine.

Regards,Martin