[h323plus] Call Rate Issue using H323plus

kc ooi kcooi12345 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 04:22:39 EDT 2010

Hi Simon and h323plus members,

I am sure my H.264 codec definition(in the plugin)  was set to 768kbps.
Also, I only load H.264 plugin in my H.323 application, no H.261 and no
H.263.

When I do tracing on the changes on my MaxbitRate,

I notice that if i set 512kbps by calling the
H323Connection::SetIntialBandwidth(),
this function  will set the new value into each format in my plugin
(H.264 QCIF, H.264 CIF, H.264 4CIF)  since it is true for 512< 768.
The problem is when I trace bandwidth value in
 H323Channel::SetInitialBandwidth(), I find that It deduce 384kbps in total
bandwidth of the overall bandwidth this system have. Not 512kbps.

which step is going wrong?

Thanks.