[h323plus] Call Rate Issue using H323plus

kc ooi kcooi12345 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 06:48:53 EDT 2010

Hi Simon and h323plus members,

I manage to get it work in the situation where SetInitialBandwidth is set to
video type and less than 384kbits.
The other terminal will be notified and sending video below the limit.

But it fail when I set more than 384kbits, for example 512kbits or 1Mbits.

Is there  a default value that defines the limit?

Thanks.