[h323plus] Bridging two H.323 calls together

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Oct 27 20:25:01 EDT 2010

Mark

It should be straight forward to avoid the need to proxy in your back to
back design.

Simply overwrite
PBoolean H323Connection::HandleControlPDU(const H323ControlPDU & pdu)
In both sessions and then forward on using
PBoolean H323Connection::WriteControlPDU(const H323ControlPDU & pdu)
In the other.

This will force the 2 endpoints to negotiate the opening of the media
channels directly with eachother and bypass the proxying in the application.

Simon