[h323plus] calling the OpenVideoChannel function

Isaac Kazadi sol_isaac at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:06:53 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I know there have been a few questions regarding this matter and i've looked throught the mailing list and didn't quite find the answer for it unless i missed it. I've downloaded and compiled ptlib 2.8.1 and the latest h323plus cvs and simpleh323, all seems to work fine except i've noticed that the every overriden functions from h323Endpoint are being called but the OpenVideoChannel/ OpenExtendedVideoChannel functions aren't getting called at all.

I've checked and can confirm that H323_VIDEO is already defined, and i've tried tracing where the functions are being referenced, but didn't notice anything wrong.

You help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Zhack