[h323plus] Transfer call

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Thu Nov 11 04:18:29 EST 2010

With the original definition, I don't think there is a way to know
beforehand. You can try it and see if you get a response back.
From what I understand H.450.12 is supposed to solve this, but I
haven't seen it in action anywhere, yet.

The Mirial softphone supports H.450.2 and I've seen a few IP
hardphones that do, but H.450 in general is not very widely implemented.

Its a shame that not even those expensive videoconferencing units can do
a proper call transfer like any $10 traditional phone can...

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan at willamowius.de, http://www.gnugk.org/