[h323plus] max RTP PDU size

Alessandro Angeli packetizer.com at riseoftheants.com
Wed Nov 10 20:37:26 EST 2010

.1.
It looks to me like proper packetization is left to the encoder and that
the max PDU size is actually outputDataSize, computed in
h323pluginmgr.cxx!H323PluginVideoCodec::Read() by asking the encoder
through CallCodecControl(GET_OUTPUT_DATA_SIZE_CONTROL).

However I can not seem to find a way for the application to specify a
different max PDU size (a lower one in my case) or even a way to tell
the encoder of such a choice (there is no SET_OUTPUT_DATA_SIZE_CONTROL).
Is it possible to limit the max PDU size?

.2.
In h323pluginmgr.cxx!CallCodecControl(), wouldn't it make more sense to
pass the normalized codecControls->name to (*codecControls->control)
instead of name? After, you are doing a case-insensitive comparison.

--
Alessandro