[h323plus] enabling DirectShow video input

Robert Jongbloed robert.jongbloed at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 2 19:17:51 EDT 2010

While I find it strange that this has worked for me for I do not know how
long, I have changed the output file to $(ProjectDir)..\..\svn_getrev.exe as
this would be more accurate if the project is included in solutions in other
directories.

Robert Jongbloed
OPAL/OpenH323/PTLib Architect and Co-founder.