[h323plus] Transfer call

Igor Pavlov pavlov.ig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 03:32:01 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using H323Connection::TransferCall()
and capture network packets with Wireshark, so when transfering the call in
wireshark I see Malformed Packet ( CS : empty [Malformed Packet] )
The problem in these strings (in h450pdu.cxx in function
H450ServiceAPDU::BuildCallTransferInitiate())
   invoke.IncludeOptionalField(X880_Invoke::e_argument);
   invoke.m_argument.EncodeSubType(argument);
If I comment these strings then I see just CS : Empty. And of course have no
transfer of call.

I have some questions :
1. Who is wrong ? h323plus or Wireshark
2. How do deternine if remote h323 client support transfering call ?
Because I have Tandberg T-1000 wich is not reacting on my transfer call
response, maybe because of malformed packet or because it does not support
it at all

Thank you,
Igor Pavlov.