[h323plus] max RTP PDU size

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Nov 10 23:41:26 EST 2010

Alessandro

You are correct there is no way to pass to the codec the max RTP size. At
the time I found no particular need to.  If the plugin receives a parameter
9 (max-nal-unit-size) in the OLC it will limit the PDU size to the indicated
value. By Default the payload size for H.264 is 1400 meaning the PDU size is
1400 + header(12) .

You can change this in enc-ctx.cxx
#define H264_PAYLOAD_SIZE      1400
#define H264_SINGLE_NAL_SIZE   1400

Make sure you set the parameter 9 in the plugin definition to force the
remote to send that size too.

Simon