[h323plus] H.263 VIDEO FREEZE when connect 3 endpoints

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Fri May 14 20:49:15 EDT 2010

If my memory serves me well, it is a old problem of some polycom and
ffmpeg and [Open]H323[Plus], about few flags on packets, unsolveable
cuase polycom implementing parts of codec and packetizer on hardware.
you can find clues searching on old mail archives on the 1st verions
of OpenH323 (the old project).

--
-----
Jogue RPG, alimente o lado criativo!