[h323plus] open source project

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Tue Jun 8 05:59:35 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

welcome aboard!

Do you have a particular area you want to work on ? there are lots of
things I could think of that can use some work, its probably best if
you just check out the source code from the CVS and start with a small
feature you are interested in. The post your patch here or mail it to
Simon or me and we'll include it into the CVS. Once you become a
regular contributor, you'll get direct CVS access.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan at willamowius.de, http://www.gnugk.org/