[h323plus] H323Plus and thirdparty video integration

Sherwin Sim sherwin.sim at magorcorp.com
Mon Jul 12 07:33:45 EDT 2010

Hey guys
Currently I'm using h323plus for h323 signaling for my audi application. All is well and now I want to add video support. I already have my own implementations of h263 and h264 and I was wondering how I should go about integrating them.

What I think I have to do is
1) Write my own VideoCapability class for each 263 and 264
2) I have my own impl of H323Connection code, and I probably want to seup the CreateRealtimeLogicalChannel to return the video ip and ports in a H323Channel

Does this sound right?
Also any examples of this would be great

Sherwin Sim

mailto:sherwin.sim at magorcorp.com
North America toll free: 1 877 888-5468
T: +1 613 686-1731 ext. 5504