[h323plus] Myphone2 FPS problem

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Fri Jan 15 02:42:37 EST 2010

Check which version of PTLIB you are using as you should be able to use the
DirectShow driver (switch P_DirectShow in ptlibbuldopts) in ptlib. That
driver requires DirectSound so check to see if have direct sound too I know
I have issues with the ptlib config program finding direct sound on vista.
If your webcam driver is not showing up then you have not correctly loaded
it into the VideoInput factory loader system. Usually the problem can be
fixed by adding a #include of the header file where you attempt to instance
the driver in myphone. That should work.

Simon

  _____