[h323plus] Adding H263 codec to openmcu

Michael Bondi mike at bridgeconference.co.za
Mon Jan 11 13:25:43 EST 2010

Hi Jan,

I tried the ffmpeg 0.4.7 patched version you sent but the following happens:

voyage:~/ffmpeg# make
make -C libavcodec all
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/ffmpeg/libavcodec'
gcc -O3 -Wall -fPIC -g -DHAVE_AV_CONFIG_H -I.. -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -c -o msmpeg4.o msmpeg4.c
msmpeg4.c: In function 'msmpeg4_pred_dc':
msmpeg4.c:845: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
msmpeg4.c: At top level:
msmpeg4.c:660: warning: 'ff_old_msmpeg4_dc_scale' defined but not used
wmv2.c:103: warning: 'wmv2_encode_end' defined but not used
wmv2.c:481: warning: 'ff_wmv2_decode_init' defined but not used
msmpeg4.c: In function 'msmpeg4_decode_dc':
msmpeg4.c:734: error: can't find a register in class 'BREG' while
reloading 'asm'
common.h:281: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
common.h:281: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
common.h:281: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
common.h:281: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
common.h:281: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
common.h:281: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
common.h:281: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
common.h:281: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
bswap.h:26: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
common.h:281: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
msmpeg4.c:734: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
msmpeg4.c:698: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
msmpeg4.c:698: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints
make[1]: *** [msmpeg4.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/ffmpeg/libavcodec'
make: *** [lib] Error 2

voyage 0.6.2
apt-get install flex bison build-essential subversion cvs pkg-config

Mike