[h323plus] Video Resolution

Carlos Haj unazona at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:19:05 EST 2010

Simon,

I've been working on this, I have more detailed results.

First
of all, my webcam VideoInputDevice has the correct qCIF size before the
attachVideoReader, while tracing the read of the codec it the
rawChannel and grabwidth and grabheight are correct.

I traced the plugin DLL.

When
H323plus callback OpenVideoChannel, the videoCodec framesize is already
set using H261EncoderContext::SetFrameSize(352,288); which corresponds
to default frame size I suppose.

The only problem.. A further
call to codec.SetFrameSize sets the new framesize only in h323
capabilities, and it never reachs the plugin DLL I have traced one call
to h261encodecontext::SetFrameSize.

No trace for h261 setframesize while invoking the codec.setframesize.

So,
each call of H261 EncodeFrames(...) returns 0 on TRACE(1,"H261\tPayload
of grabbed frame too small for full frame"); as assigned frameSize is
different than the videoDevice.

It seems that mediaFormat.SetOptionInteger never tell the pluginDLL about the frameSize option changing.

Have you and idea?

Regards,
Carlos