[h323plus] Adding H263 codec to openmcu

Michael Bondi mike at bridgeconference.co.za
Mon Jan 11 03:44:36 EST 2010

Hi Jan,

Any idea of when the new ffmpeg 0.5 will be able to be compiled with
h323 support?

Are you able to supply me with your patched ffmpeg 0.4.7 so I can
continue with my current compilation with gcc 4.3, albeit an inelegant
solution?

I'd like to learn how the openmcu works with your fantastic gnugk before
the day is over.

Mike