[h323plus] Myphone2 FPS problem

ooi khai chin ooikhaichin at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 02:04:45 EST 2010

Hi All,
Currently, I found that when I start the myphone2 application (compiled from myphone2 source code), the settings->device(settings dialog box)  can not change to my own driver name, it show Microsoft WDM Image Capture <Win32>.

I run the myphone2 exe provided, it show me my own device is "Logitech QuickCamPro 4000".

If I used my own compiled version, It only show me the 10fps during conference with the other. While if I used the myphone2 exe provided(able show device "Logitech qucikCamPro 4000"). It can achieve 25-30fps. It happen for any video codec (H.261, H.263, H.264).

Anyone, What is the problem?

Thanks.