[h323plus] [h323implementers] How does the H323Plus handles the codecs

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Tue Feb 23 17:07:12 EST 2010

This should be on the h323plus mailing list.

You place the plugins directory next to src and header directories in the
h323plus directory and then compile them seperately. This will create
seperate **_p[t-w]libplugin.so files in the /release or /debug directory
which you copy to your application directory or set the PTLIBPLUGINDIR env
variable to point to directory you have placed your plugins. The plugins are
automatically detected and loaded when you start your application.

Simon

  _____