[h323plus] h.239 improvements

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Aug 25 12:32:43 EDT 2010

Marek

Are you working  with the current CVS? Always try to sync back to the CVS.
I have checked in a large amount of changes over the last week including
your original patches.

The current CVS has been tested with Mirial,Polycom HDX,lifesize and able to
open in both directions. There is a bug if there is more than 1 H.239
capability and where the remote wants to open a channel with a capability it
does not advertise in the TCS. This will resolve some of the issues with PVX
so it will do H.264. Also PVX will open its channel at startup but will not
send any media until it sends the genericRequest to open the channel.
Working on a fix for that. I have not cycled around to the MXP but hopefully
that will be in the next day or so.

Simon