[h323plus] h.239 improvements

Marek Domaracky domarack at cern.ch
Wed Aug 25 13:04:33 EDT 2010

Simon,

> Are you working  with the current CVS? Always try to sync back to the CVS.
> I have checked in a large amount of changes over the last week including
> your original patches.

yes, the patch I sent is from the current CVS. I saw you commit last
changes 3 days ago. I had already patch from Igor implemented, when you
commit the last changes :( So I was trying to merge all together.

> The current CVS has been tested with Mirial,Polycom HDX,lifesize and able to
> open in both directions. There is a bug if there is more than 1 H.239
> capability and where the remote wants to open a channel with a capability it
> does not advertise in the TCS.
This should be fixed with the last patch, as I understood from Igor, who
did the fix. Also Igor did a nicer code for messages, which are better
readable I think.

>   This will resolve some of the issues with PVX
> so it will do H.264. Also PVX will open its channel at startup but will not
> send any media until it sends the genericRequest to open the channel.
> Working on a fix for that. I have not cycled around to the MXP but hopefully
> that will be in the next day or so.

Ok. I will try to do some tests with Tandberg C40 as well.