[h323plus] h323plus 1.22, ptlib 2.8.2, openmcu 2.2.5 - can't get H.263 to load

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Aug 18 16:31:12 EDT 2010

Dave

Do a level 5 trace and see if the H.263 capability actually loads and in the
capability list. The plugin will not load unless it finds the FFMPEG
library.  If it is there then you will need to check that it actually gets
negotiated, see if it is the common capability list in the trace file.

The H.264 plugin should work if you are using the current CVS. Use a
softphone like Mirial to test.

Simon