[h323plus] crash when SessionID=0

Marek Domaracky domarack at cern.ch
Wed Aug 18 10:17:29 EDT 2010

Hi Igor,

I'm testing as well with MXP and in my case MXP sending always 33 and
higher. So far I had a problem only with the Mirial.
What I have so far is just one way channel from the device to my
application. Are you opening extended video form your application to the
MXP?
If I understand correctly if you send OLC with sessionID != 0 Tandberg
will reject?
Thanks,

Marek