[h323plus] CreateRealTimeLogicalChannel not getting called

Ashwin Kallaje Ashkall at telenetix.net
Thu Apr 1 11:30:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am developing a small VideoConferencing application using H.323 version 1.22 from cvs. The Ptlib version is 2.8

My problem is, The CreateRealTimeLogicalChannel is not getting called. The OnStart, OnCreateLogicalChannels and CreateRealTimeLogicalChannel are all getting called,  but not the CreateRealTimeLogicalChannel. I am not sure what I need to enable, so that MyH323Connection::CreateRealTimeLogicalChannel, gets called.

Thank you
Ashwin Kallaje