[h323plus] MyPhone 0.4 setup is incomplete

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:37:41 EDT 2009

For including Microsoft libraries in redistributable applications is
necessary License agreement etc (VS 2005 and 2008 have Express free of
charge license, VS 2003 and below don't)

If you need $$$$71.dll files (msvcr71, msvp71 etc) you need Visual
Studio 2003 redistributable from Microsoft or copy from any aplication
that already have it. For example, u can copy "71"dlls from VMware
applications, or even from classic versions of World of Warcraft!

You can put the DLL on google too and have a nice list of sites that
redistribute the single DLL as a 'backup' to not infringe law.

If you get the source and compile, u rid of the "71"dlls, but make a
new dependency on "80" or "90" dlls (VS 2005 and 2008 respective)

Don't know if dll's from Visual Studio 10 will be postfixed with "'100"...

--
-----
Jogue RPG, alimente o lado criativo!