[h323plus] MyPhone 0.4 setup is incomplete

Wilfried H wh_ng at gmx.de
Wed Sep 30 04:40:14 EDT 2009

At 29.09.2009 21:37 you wrote:

>For including Microsoft libraries in redistributable applications is
>necessary License agreement etc (VS 2005 and 2008 have Express free of
>charge license, VS 2003 and below don't)
>
>If you need $$$$71.dll files (msvcr71, msvp71 etc) you need Visual
>Studio 2003 redistributable from Microsoft or copy from any aplication
>that already have it. For example, u can copy "71"dlls from VMware
>applications, or even from classic versions of World of Warcraft!
>
>You can put the DLL on google too and have a nice list of sites that
>redistribute the single DLL as a 'backup' to not infringe law.

Thank you for clarification.
I thought downloading a dll from *somewhere* might be a security
risk. Furthermore, there was a security update from Microsoft which
updates mfc71.dll, and the mfc71.dll downloadable from the internet
has a version number before this security update.
I'll keep looking for a more up-to-date version of the dll.
Wilfried