[h323plus] Compiling H323Plus 1.22 CVS Trunk, Visual Studio 2008

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Thu Sep 3 10:50:20 EDT 2009

Marcos

The error may be a video conversion error coming from the Webcam. The video
test program outputs the video at BGR24 where as in the endpoint it is
YUV420P. I've done quite a lot of development with directshow and have found
the best way to ensure that all webcams work is to force them to always
output in BGR24 and then let the PTLIB converter correctly convert BGR24 to
YUV420P.

There are quite a number of problems with the directshow implementation in
PTLIB. I have just checked into the PTLIB SVN a completely redone directshow
implementation (P_DIRECTSHOW2) that fixes a lot of problems and does not
rely on ddraw.h (in DirectSound) and also support Camera controls.

Check out the ptlib SVN trunk and SimplePlus CVS and test. MyPhone2 has also
been updated.

Simon