[h323plus] Direct Media (H.460.18/.19/.23/.24) Testing

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Oct 21 07:17:42 EDT 2009

Guys

Over the last few weeks Jan and I have been hard at it testing the Direct
Media (no proxy NAT traversal) support in GnuGk and H323plus.
We are now relatively confident we have direct media working under most
conditions.

If you are interested in testing then Gatekeeper then download the latest
GnuGk CVS and compile.

You can also use the latest H323plus CVS if you want to build a simple
endpoint.

If you want a quick test under windows. The PacPhone website has the (latest
compiled) pacphone client and a windows installer for GnuGK.  Remember you
may need a STUN server for H.460.23/.24 support.

If you have Tandberg or other equipment that supports H.460.18/.19 you may
want to try and test also.

It would be good if as many people as possible would test the code before
the GnuGk 2.3.1 release.

Simon