[h323plus] H264 Plugin in H323Plus

ooi khai chin ooikhaichin at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 10:02:12 EST 2009

Hi All,

regarding the H.241 documentation, it mention that H.264 plugin in H.323 only support single NAL mode. Then, I refer the RFC 3984, it state that single NAL mode only support type 1-23 NAL unit, no FU-A, no FU-B, ...

Currently, I am using H.264 hardware encoder which used baseline profile, not libx264.

My H.264 encoder(hardware) will only return the whole encoded data and it's total length, not each  NAL and it's length.

So, how can I make it comply to H.323 if no fragmentation is allowed in H.323?

Thanks.